Asparagus is like candy to me. I go crazy for it.
Asparagus & Sundried Tomato Pasta with Lemon & Dill:
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped,
- 1/2 - 1 cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil, freshly chopped
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Epicure's lemon & dill seasoning
- 3/4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 servings fettuccine noodles
Bring pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, lower heat, and cook until tender. Drain & rinse. Set aside.
Steam asparagus for approx. 6 minutes, or until tender. Meanwhile, heat oil in non-stick pan on medium. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic, sundried tomatoes & dill mix. Stir until tomatoes soft. Turn to medium-low heat. Add pasta & steamed asparagus. Mix until everything well coated and warm. Add 1 freshly pressed garlic clove, basil, parsley & lemon juice. Mix to incorporate.
Dish up & enjoy!